<transcy>AMLA-C VITAMIN C AYURVEDA</transcy>
AMLA-C ® tablets
Amla Fruit Extract
Amla is a "Superfruit" harvested in the foothills of the tropical mountains of India, it is the fruit that contains the highest concentration of vitamin C. It is a powerful antioxidant that reduces cellular damage and fights the aging process.
Aryuveda medicine of active ingredients that are produced from plants, or from parts of plants.
Each 700 mg tablet contains:
Emblica officinalis (fruit): 500 mg
Excipients: 200 mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) NMD 60 mg / tablet.
• Delays the body aging process, by fighting free radicals and activating antioxidant systems of the body.
• Improves the body's mood and energy state.
• Improves the activity of our natural defenses body.
• Protects vital organs (brain, heart, liver, kidneys) from damage that may occur over time.
• Provides photoprotection to the skin, against type B ultraviolet rays and prevention of premature aging of the skin.
• Stimulates the production of collagen, the body's main protein.
• Helps reduce cholesterol levels in the body.
• Improves absorption of iron and calcium. < br>
• Vitamin C deficiency states (scurvy).
• Delays complications of chronic diseases (diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia).
• Adjuvant in colds and flu.
• Adjuvant in burns , delay in wound and fracture healing.
• Adjuvant for anemia.
• States that increase ascorbic acid requirements (stress, tobacco, alcoholism, feverish states, infectious processes).
• As protective in cardiovascular diseases.
• Prevention of senile cataract formation, macular degeneration and rheumatoid arthritis.
• Liver diseases.
DOSE AND ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION:
1 or 2 tablets 2 times a day.
Route of administration: Oral.
No side effects have been reported.
Bottle with 60 tablets of 700 mg.
REPORTED EFFECTS OF INGREDIENT:
• Stabilizes vitamin C
Not only does it have vitamin C, but Amla has the property of synergistically stabilizing ascorbic acid to prolong its permanence in the body and thus can get the most out of it.
It plays a role in reducing chronic oxidative stress, which is responsible for the cytotoxic effects that age produces, generating protection from constant damage that They can receive organs such as the heart, liver, kidneys, brain, and skin. It has a very important role in increasing the activity of the antioxidant system of the liver. The increased sweep of free radicals slows down the body aging process.
• Immune system
It has immunomodulatory and immunostimulating activity that prevents infectious diseases and / or reduces the residence time of infectious agents in the body. Amla chemoprevention is a strategy to prevent cancer. It has antimutagenic activity, preventing complications that radiotherapy and / or chemotherapy can generate.Amla seeks to obtain the inhibition of genetic mutations, repair of chromosomal abnormalities, inhibition of apoptosis and DNA fragmentation. Maintains lymphocyte activity, restores IL-2 activity, increases NK activity, and restores phagocytosis and the production of gamma interferon by macrophages.
• Adjuvant in diabetes
It prevents the appearance of diabetes, is an adjunct in the treatment of diabetes and prevents the appearance of diabetes complications. It manages to reduce fasting, postprandial (delays the absorption of glucose in the digestive organs) and glycosylated hemoglobin serum levels of glucose.
It is a powerful inhibitor of aldose reductase, so it is effective in preventing complications from diabetes (eyes , kidneys and nerves). It manages to stimulate the pancreas, regenerate and rejuvenate beta cells, improving insulin secretion, leading to increased glucose uptake and inhibition of adipogenesis.
• Adjuvant for dyspepsia and gastric ulcers
Studies show its antisecretory, antiulcer and cytoprotective effects. Effective in dyspepsia. Pretreatment inhibited gastric wall congestion, hemorrhage, edema, necrosis, inflammatory and dysplastic changes, erosions, and ulcer development. Generates a protective film on ulcers that reduces healing time.
• Photoaging prevention
Effectively inhibits ultraviolet-induced photoaging in human skin fibroblasts, through its strong free radical scavenging ability that reduces the expression of metalloproteinases. This allows the increase of collagen (necessary for the skin, hair, nails, bones, joints and increases neurogenesis). It also has a strong anti-hyaluronidase activity, which suggests that it can increase hyaluronic acid, being beneficial for the prevention of premature aging of the skin.
It reduces blood pressure in hypertensive patients. It also has lipid-lowering effects so it reduces LDL cholesterol and increases HDL. Chronic administration produces myocardial adaptation by increasing endogenous antioxidants, and protects the heart from oxidative stress.
It could reduce the induction of fibrosis in liver disease patients, it also inhibits hepatotoxicity by certain substances thanks to the increase in endogenous antioxidants.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.